Friday 18 November 2016

Pimp My Box



Evaluation

Our production, I feel went well although we did have a few mess ups. I believe that we followed the task well in making a ninety-second film. We included a comical abstract to the film, though what would have been better is if we had filmed from different angles while filming the actual racing. I think the editing was okay, but it was limited due to the amount of shots we had. Although we did a good job in our schedule, I feel we could have planned the whole thing a lot better, an example of this would be my role. My role was actor and prop designer. I didn’t have a lot of time working of the boxes, this unfortunately resulting into having another actor since the boxes were simply too small for the original cast member. Although this was a problem, I feel we went over that obstacle in a well manner.


As a group, I feel we certainly had our differences. Although we seemed to work well as a group, we had a few problems with one of the members, who made the filming difficult due to him not being around when we needed. I will admit, I did get distracted and went off task a little, but not to the extent of one of my fellow members. One of the other members of my group I got on really well with, we worked well together and she helped me by advising me on what I can do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment